MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2013
I'm going to bullet point this, so as to not waste anyone's time. We've got three weeks until the Big Event. Time is a hell of a commodity at this point.
• YES there will be a new sketchbook. It will be the same format as always- a 24 page ash-can. Still only $15. It'll debut at the con and then be available here on the website. International fans can get it from StuartNgBooks.com
• YES there will be new prints. NO I won't tell you what they are. Call me mean, I'm okay with that. The prints will not be available through the website after the show. If any are left, we'll take them to Baltimore.
• Adam has THREE panels as of right now. They are:
Fantasy Art Thursday from 10:00am - 11:00am in room 5AB
DC Entertainment All Access Thursday from 11:30am - 12:30pm in room 6DE
Spotlight on Adam Hughes Sunday from 11:00am - 12:00pm in room 25ABC
• Adam will be doing an officially signing for the show on Sunday after his Spotlight panel from 12:30pm - 1:30pm in room AA08 (location subject to change)
• Allison will be doing a "How to Draw" panel featuring her work with color Copic markers. It will be on Saturday from 11:00am - 12:15pm in room 2. Copic has given us 2 sets of markers to give away during the panel.
Stay tunes for updates in the coming weeks!